Nuffnang Ads

Friday, October 22, 2010

fobidden love



Macam2 yg berlaku lately...and i think everything, i mean every single thing happened, there should be or must be reasons..... i bumped into this someone...huhuhahahah.....it is so....hurgh....i never thought in my whole life would be like this..my feeling is just not right..it is not right..i can say..but well what to do...feeling is feeling..

sometimes when we interested in someone...there are..(plural ok) lots of restrictions and things that i need to obey...but...some says..when it comes to feeling...."just follow ur heart"...if i am to follow my heart...it would more disaster....hehe.. in fact my whole life will be a disaster ones...

yeah..huhu..my feeling again...what i should do to avoid such things...i do not want to end up like someone that i do not want to...huhuuh...but hey..what if my interested someone...reply to my "message"....it would be good of not?

to me...feeling is just feeling...there is no other business associate to feeling...and to me also...being able to admire someone from far is better than to get nearer..i might be something that not good....but if i do that...what will happen to my feeling?? will me able to resist the feeling.??

can i just say....my love is a forbidden one?

2 comments:

  1. Salam,
    follow your heart and pray to Allah, Insyaallah you'll find the way....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah...i agree on that..there is no one but Allah in finding the true way of life...

    ReplyDelete