Nuffnang Ads

Monday, November 22, 2010

This is ME and Frens in Semester 5 UNiSZA 2010/2011

THIS IS ME AND MY FRENS... WITH OUR OWN STYLES AND POSES...(^_^)




This is Me...On the bus to EDUCATIONAL TRIP to SMK LANDAS... What a day!!!...




This Is eerrrm....




This is the CEndaWAN....this cendawan is interesting and the I just snap through my phone, at that time, it was 130PM...I was walking to the class...but I saw this Cendawan...so...SNAP!!!...



This is during our 'EDUCATIONAL TRIP' to SMK LANDAS...the Objective of the trip to familiarize the students there with spoken English...but well....I do not want to talk about the activity but want to talk about this picture. This picture was taken when I am on the bus and there a lot of pictures that I took but..hehe...I prefer this one more...



This picture was taken when I am off to the class... but before going to the class.. I have to make sure EVERYTHING is ok... hair, cloth, shoes and the list continues...hehehe..but thank God I am not a girl... if not...that would more time to dress up... for sure...hahha...



This picture was taken when Me, DEan, PIzi and JAck were going to bersiar2... it was a great time together with the beautiful scenery and breeze from the bayu laut...OMG!!!...good times will never forgotten...Thanks MUAH2!!!




This picture was taken during we were sending the assignments...group assignment... In this Picture are Baby Liya, Mila, Najihan and Nazirah fathil...(If Im not Mistaken)...hehehe




This is My Roomate...hehe..MOHD RIDHUAN OMAR...he like to read the novels... form the blogs...various kinds of novels from various kinds of blogs....GOOD LUCK in reading those novelsss!!!...




This is ME with Belle...hehehe..I like this picture...Its very..very..very..contra..hahha...he is fairer..of course than me...me? erm.burnt...hahaha....but we are very good friends...He always helps me...THANK YOU BELLE....




This is DEAN AND PIZI...there are friends...goood ones...I LIKE THEM BOTH!!!....



Hahahaha..this is me....in the car...when we were going to settle lots of things in Bandar...



This picture was taken during our BBQ nite...BENBQ NITE...good nite hu?..I just like it, when everyone was there and we eat together and helping each other...In this picture were Belle, Baby Liya and also MIla (my badminton partner)...hehehe...



This is ART!!!...I like this.. I took this picture...it was at Masjid Terapung..huhu...LOVE IT!!!




This is the time when all the cafes were closed during HARI RAYA QURBAN... thanks to Belle... because 'tapau' all food and we are having such good time eating all those food...IT was very good meals...LOVE IT!!!!!!



This is the LOVERs... DEAN AND DEBBIE....SWEET COUPLE...hehhe...I just love to see you together!!!.. I HOPE IT WILL LAST FOREVER!!!!....


These are our picture....i will upload more...muahahha....

2 comments:

  1. study kat unisza same macam kak ayuni jugak eh?

    ehem blogger temerloh datang sini :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. maaf saya tidak perasan...
    ye....saya sama lah dengan kak yuni..saya juga dari Pahang....Raub Pahang....

    ReplyDelete