Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, January 15, 2011

BEN ASHAARI! MASIHKAH KAU INGAT!



Hye-All and Assalamualaikum….

This is my first time entering such segment. Not that I do not want enter anything, I just do not know how but after seeing other bloggers and how they do, so now I understand how. 

This segment is from BEN ASHAARI, and the title of his segment is BEN ASHAARI!MASIHKAH KAU INGAT! See the title itself makes me think back about my first time entering this blog world.
To be honest, I do not know what blogging is and blog is all about. How?, What? When? Use what?...hukhukhuk… This blogging thing of mine is actually accidently created. Same like Ayuni, we were asked to do two tasks for assignment two. The first task was to comment on journals and the other one was to create a blog and write about Public Relations subject and how the Blog as the social media creates impact on Public Relations events. Seriously, I chose the second task is because I think it is more interesting than the other one, critiques and comments are easy and so common. So, I think ‘why not I take the blog task’… it sounds more interesting!...

Then, on 30th July 2010, my blog was created. The name is the same, New Interesting Manuscripts. When, I look at this name, I feel like there is a contradiction between New and Manuscripts. New is something is new and fresh and Manuscripts is something that old. But I like the name and the contradiction in the name. So, I use the name New Interesting Manuscripts. I LOVE IT!!...

For my bittersweet in blogging world is that when I do not have any readers to read my blog. I have to beg and send message here and there, not that I want them to sympathize me but the requirement of the assignment wants us to have comments and so what we called responds. My first comment was from my friends, I call her Kak Azu and she is one of the staff at our faculty…. Faculty of Languages and Communication!... Thanks Kak Azu!!! When I think about it again, I am too fragile for this blogging world and I do not know how to be a good blogger. I ask Nadhirah, and some other to teach me how to be a good blogger and write something that can educate people. So, I did and now I am still writing to inspire people who read my blog and at least they have something to read about. Thanks to my beloved followers for being a very supportive readers and of course supporters. 

I was also being criticized because using a dull layout and so on, but then I change my layout to the present layout. I am glad that everyone likes my layout. Thank you again to those who dislike my layout and now thanks to those who like my layout!!... Thank you!...

I did demotivated because of that comment but hey, we need the comments in order to get better. So… I got the motivation from the demotivation that I got!!...hahaha… interesting huh!...muhahaha. So, what I did was to beautify my blog and ask here and there, and I sent message through Facebook to BEN ASHAARI and ask him about something on how to create and post header. Because before this, I did not know how to create and put the header in the blog and also thanks to Ayuni (she is always will be my information center about Blogging) because teaching my on how to create a header using PhotoScape. THANK YOU!!!..muah2!!!...

Actually, the reason of me become one of the bloggers and enter blogging world was because of one thing to fulfill the assignment requirement but then somehow the intention of that was changed. Change to something even better. Better than Facebooking, better that Twitter and so on. I, now, become a blogger is because I like to write, read and FASHION!!.... Fashion is always being my passion and I like to sketch and so on. When I follow other people blogs’ (fashion ones) I can improve my sketches and I can see how they put everything together. I LOVE THAT!!

I LOVE FASHION!!!...

For the advice thing….wow!!!.. I am not qualified to give any advice, seriously, but to fulfill this segment’s point, one advice only from me, know you first and ask yourself why did you start to be a blogger… Okay?..hehehe…

My newest blog that I follow is BryanBoy. http://www.bryanboy.com , his blog is full with fashion things and what are in this month and so on. Well…for those we are really like fashion and like to follow the newest trend, well!...this is the blog!!... follow it okay?..muahauau…

p/s:… I am addicted to blogging now!!...Sorry!!!...
till then!!!


Muah2!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment