Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bryan Boy!!!

this is him....Bryan Boy....adorable!!...


Hye- All!!!....

Happy day yes?..

erm... I was blogwalking from blog to blog...
and end up wondering about how BryanBoy (click in the name please)
can be someone who is really darn FAMOUS by being a blogger...
and yet he is sooooooooooo famous!!....
OMG!!... I want to be like that actually...
but how... how does he become so AMAZINGLY FAMOUS!!!..
HOW??? HOW???....
hahaha...

What do I need to do to become like him...
I would really love to be like him...
go here...go there...
been invited to FAMOUS places...
Fashion Shows... and so on that are really FAMOUS!!!...

BRYAN BOY!!!(>>>>......<<<<)
You are my FAMOUS BOY!!!....


this is him too....relaxing somewhere on earth!!....envy you....

till then...



this is him too...dressing in I do not know... but it looks familiar right?.. i wonder...





Muah2!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment