Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, January 8, 2011

DIGITAL CAMERA



Erk!!!...
That is my first sound after eating my lunch....
fuh!!!..it was heaven...
I can still taste the taste of the cat fish with chillies, omelet and the spicy gravy!!!

but I did not snap the photo of my lunch...
well...actually.... I am planning to buy a digital camera...
my budget is RM 300.00 or RM350.00
it is between that price...

The main reason that I wanted to buy the digital camera is...
I love to capture incredible moments...
We just do not know when the 'moment' is coming to us...

so...
by having a digital camera...
I can snap the moments and put it into my blog, FB and
I will save it in my drive...

but again...
I do not know when
to buy it...
but the thing is...
I WILL BE BUYING IT!!!












bye.... muah2!


*the pictures are just display....I know the prices of these item are expensive..
I do not afford them... Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment