Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, January 20, 2011

DOLCE&GABBANA!!!... I WANT IT!!!!


Hye-All!!!...

I have a very interesting thing to show you...
later in the day..
I visited this website....

Dolce & Gabbana.com
(click on the name here)

and they have ALL the items that all fashionistas in this world want.....
from A-Z!!!..
one word that came out from my mouth when I visited this website...
Amazing!!!
I wish I could buy the items that I really like but...
muhuhu... it is too expensive for me...
hahaha....

Dolce&Gabbana Fashion Show Winter 2012...
well by looking at the title...yes..it is for winter..but....
if you live at the atmosphere that somewhat cold or not so much sun shine..
hey..why not you wear it right?..


here are some of the pieces from that fashion show.....
dont ask me...haaha.. i do not know how to explain (if you ask me anything about anything)
see for yourselves!!!!...hukhukhuk!!!!

What I like about this set is that..the pants...
OMG..The colour is soooo great!!!
well..the belt also...


For this one....My money would be on the sun glasses and shoes!!!
I want it!!!!


This one....Definitely..THE JACKET!!!
Love it the minute I saw it....


This one...the shirt...
with the pocket there...
UH!!!..so adorable....
I like it!!!



And for this one...all....like the
pants, shoes, coat... the hair even!!...hahaha


EVERYTHING OKAY!!!!


Hope you enjoy watching this...
if you want to see all the others...
scroll up and click at the name there....

till then!!!...











Muah2!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment