Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

ECCENTRIC!!!!



Hye-All!!!

Today..I would love to write about My SELF!!!.seriously...
try click at My SELF there....what did you find?...hahaha

well...i am not like that actually...
i am more to the person who is interesting to know about...
well...easy words..
AKMAL = INTERESTING...
why?..
well...as far as i am concerned...
i am a person who VERY outspoken...
maybe people who know me would find me as a very ok
but
to those who do not know me as a person (i mean..know me personally)..
they might find me as a RUDE, TOO OUTSPOKEN, ARROGANT and so on...
but seriously... I AM NOT!!!>.hahha..

well...the reason why I wrote this piece of writing is because...
People tend to MISS my real personality..
I admit that I am not a person who just can talk like that and carry on the talk until forever..
but seriously...
I am the one who very close with my frens and to those who do not have this close contact with me might find me and look at me NEGATIVELY....
hahah...

that is all!!!





till then...






Muah2!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment