Nuffnang Ads

Friday, January 7, 2011

ENGLISH....





Hye-All!!!...
we meet again!!...
for this post...i would like to propose that...
not everyone can write and talk in English...

I have own experience in talking in English...
well.. yes i know that we learn the English (B.I) from our Tadika...
as for me...because of my surroundings,environments...
I did not have any chance in talking or use the English that learn...
but what I do to polish my English is that...
talk to myself alone...mumbling..or what ever...

I did no live in BANDAR to practice my English...
I do not have parents or siblings who talk in English....
but does that stopped me from keep learning English..?
NOT A CHANCE!!!...

I will keep on learning...
YES! I WILL...
if it takes more that 50 years...I will!!...
I HAVE NO REGRETS AT ALL!!!.....

No comments:

Post a Comment