Nuffnang Ads

Friday, January 28, 2011

Family Business!!!


Hye-All!!!

Haaaa......my life is complete with all my family being here with me... 
Tonight!!! my brother, my sister and her 3 sons and of course, me... were going to the KFC in our town and surprisingly!!! there were people all over the place... and there are Chinese, Indian and Malay (of course)... 

We were all eating KFC... (Kentucky Fried Chicken)... I ate quite a lot... 2 pieces of chicken... Cheesy Wedges and so on...(the menu is unfinished)... 

And for tomorrow!!!...
We have a plan to go to Kuala Lumpur to have a bowling competition!!.. Our Youth Society organized it for us (the Youth of Kampung Jenud)... it is a good plan and to me a healthy activity to play...haha....


to be honest... I am missing all the inner me when I am at the UNiSZA...but when I am home... I am me!!..hahah

okay!!!...lets have a wonderful holidays everyone!!..


Till then...



Muah2!!!

4 comments:

  1. have fun with your family and friends k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Akmal? Multi-personality? HAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  3. ded:..what do you mean by HAHA?..
    belle:..muhuh....yes..inner me...maybe you know it..already....

    ReplyDelete