Nuffnang Ads

Friday, January 21, 2011

Help ME!!!!!


Hye-All!!!...

Well...actually I do not have ANYTHING to share...
eh!...wait2...
I do have one thing ...

My friends and I were assigned to facilitate our other friends from other faculties...
the programme called...
English Enhancement Programme...

it is a very good programme and I love to be one of the facilitators..
because.. I am able to improve myself...

but
somehow...

the participation from the participants is not very good...
I do not know where is the mistakes..
I keep telling myself that they maybe did not know about the class..
my slot is English Lounge
here, we just talk and mingle around but we have to talk in English lah...

I come out with this motivational talk...
If we want to succeed... change ourselves first!!!...
that is the most important...
I have try my very best to let them talk...but!!
they did not talk... during the class..
WHY??...
SHY?
AFRAID OF THE MISTAKES?
DO NOT KNOW GRAMMAR?
DO NOT KNOW THE STRUCTURES?


hey!!...
I learned my English is from
Songs..
lyrics..
newspapers...
magazines..
.
I did practice in front of the mirror!!!...(and still am)
I talked to myself at those times !!!...

My parents are not the ones who now English...
my siblings?..they do now know also...

as for me...
I am grateful that my parents and family support me in whatever I am doing...
as long as it does not against the law both world and after laws..

PLEASE!!!...
do not look down on yourself!!


IF I CAN...
YOU CAN TOO!!!

Learn as MUCH AS YOU CAN!!...
okay??




Till then...






Muah2!!!


7 comments:

  1. yes! we learn from mistakes, so it is okay to make mistakes while learning. btw. my children learn english thru songs and lyrics..they know english songs more than malay songs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GA time...jom
    http://lulu-pages.blogspot.com/2011/01/nadya-bubble-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. WC:..yeah... I know that..but when we tend and put our very best efforts to these kinda people... it seems that do not have the motivation to learn English and that demotivate me....seriously!!

    Cik LULU:...thanks for the reminder....

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmMm...same to me LOL...
    learn english from songd, lyrics, movie...mag....

    huh...dulu aku bodoh giler bab English ni...till now, i'm still in my learning curve....huhuhuhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah....but just now i saw my mistakes...the spelling..haha... i will try my very best after this... well in posting something that do not need any correction..haha

    yeah2...me too..i am like..i am the worst in my class....but now..yes.. i am still learning by talking to my frens and so on...

    thank you God for giving me this opportunity to improve...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Akmal, just click kt iklan heart beat kt blog sye, nnti akn pergi page br. kt page tu nnti akn terangkan, bleh dpt duit jugak

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes i can!;)

    thanks for following...;)

    ReplyDelete