Nuffnang Ads

Friday, January 28, 2011

Home Sweet Home Baby!!!


Hye-All!!!

I just arrived from Kuala Terengganu and my trip was at 10p.m. and now the watch shows me the time is 5.20a.m. Surprised huh?..... 7 hours from Kuala Terengganu to Bentong,Pahang?...well...what to do... it is way better than to Kedah or Johor and Kuala Lumpur even. Hurm...

Here I am at my cousin's house (uncle and auntie)...they are nice people. I am just looking around and I cannot sleep AT ALL!!!  not that I do not want to but I CAN'T... I had quite a long sleep on the bus so...i just can't.
Back at the hostel in UNiSZA.... some of my friends...they did not going back to their homes... Sapizi, Wadi, Hadi and some more.... I do not know why they do not want to go back to their homes and me.. I like going back to my home, where I feel like home!!...Home sweet home baby!!!

Okay....my plans to this holiday are not that many but it is enough for me to spend the times with my family...I will post the story in this blog...you'll have to wait okay???


till then!!



Muah2!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment