Nuffnang Ads

Friday, January 21, 2011

Iphone4 ke Blackberry Torch



Hye-All!!..

I am entering this contest about
(the due date is tonight at 12...muhuhuu)





Iphone4 ke Blackberry Torch...

the owner of the blog wants to buy hp but he had this dilemma in choosing the hp..
and he asks the visitors to choose for him...
well!!!....
haha..
since he asks us (me) to choose...
well...
my choice would be...

(drums roll please!!!)...
IPHONE4 of course!!!!




hahah.....the reason why?..

I love this hp from the beginning...
but I do not have the money to buy it..
but since the Syed got the money...
you have to buy IPhone4....
it is ssooooo...GREAT!!!...
Sheek and elegant.. and sophisticated

Good Luck!!!..
thank you...


p/s: wish you the best in getting the HP!!...


till then...







Muah2!!!

3 comments:

  1. wished I could have one too however I have my priorities..it's okay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WC:..yeah me too..now Im using Nokia... i too have my own priorities... study, family..(parents)..muhuhu...
    syed: how was my entry?..hahaha

    ReplyDelete