Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

KENA BACA....!!!

Hye-All!!!...

I like you...
He likes you...

She likes you...

We like you...

They like you...
It likes you...

I love you...

He loves you...

She loves you...

We love you...

They love you...

It loves you...



Do you love yourself?... muahahah.... (dalam kepenatan ni...adou...pas ni ada perjumpaan lagi..MENTOR MENTEE,,,well to my beloved Siblings and lecturers...see you there...)




till then...






Muah2!!!



p/s: I love cats...hahaagagaga

9 comments:

  1. i love u too.... ha ha, tetiba!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kan..?...hahha....okay je..i mmg gile2 punya orang...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.i love my self and family.
    enough ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. syafiQakarim:...erm..i love also myself and my family...but if you read it properly... that somewhat poem..it can teach grammar...hhehe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. like u too..:) oh ya pic tadi kat US masa study kat sana

    ReplyDelete
  6. owh....best x US?..i mean..at that time lah?..

    ReplyDelete
  7. poem ke ni? hehe..comel kucing tu..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ferry:..erm..ntah lah....boleh je agaknya...arts kan subjective...

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeap! like it very much..it was very peaceful..I enjoyed my time studying
    there.

    ReplyDelete