Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Less to said..more to come

Hye-All!!!.....

how was ur day today?..well...yesterday lah...hehe...
mine was great...well...let me think....there is nothing happen except for the mentor-mentee meeting...haha...

hhhaaaa....
well...yesterday I posted about BryanBoy but today....I want to talk about my interest again...hehe..
well...like i said my interest is always in fashion but how i want to take fashion as in serious thing/..how?.. i dont have any certs in fashion and such....what i have is interest only?... does that take into consideration also/..can or cannot?

to me..there is 'cannot' in this world without trying...Okay?..note that!!...

okay2...
I have seen so many people..well..maybe not that many lah..but it is enough for me to make judgment...kan?...
apa lah yang aku mengarut ni...dah lah tidur2..sok kelas kol 8 a.m. okay...go to sleep already!!!.....

tomorrow I will update this blog again with things that really good...I promise!!..


till then...




Muah2!!!

2 comments:

  1. i'm waiting for your next entry ;)
    so,you are into fashion,wow,,that's cool ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah2...thanks...i hope i can translate those imagination into physical thing...hehehe

    ReplyDelete