Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, January 9, 2011

My BREAKFAST!!!...What's yours?

Hye- All!!!...
Good Morning...still....hahaha..

well...for my first entry to start the amazing day today is...
"MY BREAKFAST"...
some said that...
take breakfast like a King...
take lunch like a Queen...
and take dinner like a Slave...
What does it mean by that actually??...




Erm...to me... what I understand by those words is that...
Eat properly... I mean..do not eat a lot all the time... it is not good at all...
and yes...for my breakfast this morning was
Yeos Green Tea and High 5 Double Creme Espresso and Cream...
It was heaven...
even though I did not eat like A King with those two items...
Not at all!!!...hahaha
but still we eat breakfast just to make sure that
our tummy is not that empty
but we have to remember!!
we will eat lunch...
I will eat LUNCH!!..

What would be my lunch?...
Hurm....
wait and see..



till then...




Muah2!!!...

4 comments:

  1. lunch at cafe baru, hikhik.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes...you?...lunch with who?...hahha....I know him...he is a great man... good to hear that you with him..
    may Allah bless you..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeos Green Tea and High 5 Double Creme Espresso and Cream were superrrrbb !
    ;D

    thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet you did not have any back in Russia yes?..
    but again...what do you eat there...i mean..there nasi kan?

    ReplyDelete