Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, January 16, 2011

My Story!!....




Hye-All!!!

Today was a very boring day!!..the whole day!!..
I just do not know why!!...
boring until I do now know what to do!!
but I managed to survive at least one day, here in UNiSZA!!!..
(that is the name of my educational institution in Kuala Terengganu)...

Well...
for this entry... I just want to talk about me!!.
me, Me, Me, ME, mE!!!...
okay!!
My name is Akmal bin Razlan and I am from Kampung Jenud, Raub Pahang Darul Makmur.
Now I am pursuing my study in Bachelor of English (Hons.) in University Sultan Zainal Abidin in Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu.
I still have both of my parents, my dad, Razlan bin Rahmat and my mom, Aminah binti Ishak. Both of them are just normal people,, well... my dad is a head of villager and my mom is just a housewife but she does rubber tapping.
I have 2 sisters and one twin brother.
My sisters are Ilyana and Nor Irefah. And my twin brother is Saufi.
They are very supportive in whatever I am doing.
Well... even though we had our ups and downs but as the Malay idiom says,
"Air Dicincang tidak akan putus"...

both of my sisters are already married and they have their own lives. But my second sister is a single parents with 3 sons. Her husband passed away in 2008... well..what to do....it is God's will... we as His slaves just need to REDHA!!!....

Okay2...back to my study thing...
yes..I am taking Bachelor of English.... as you can see in my post...my English is not that good.
I am using simple words and unlike other people they use very bombastic words and very amazing words...I envy them!!....hahaha...
yet I am improving... I can tell!!...
firstly, English is always be my favourite subject...
I learn English with my english teacher (of course)...
but that was in primary and secondary schools...
but when I got back home, I cannot practice what I have learned in school...but I have my own strategy in practicing my English...well!!.. what did I do??
what to know?..
I watched television...
I listened to radio....
I sang English songs....
and most of all!!

I TALKED IN FRONT OF THE MIRROR....ALONE!!!!...
yeah!! I know..it crazy right?... but hey... who cares!!...
as I said above... my parents and siblings are not able to talk in English so... I do not have anyone to practice my English...but I do not care... I LOVE THEM!!! VERY MUCH!!!....

But now!!..
who believes...
a small child who did not have any experience in English and do not have any English background is able to take English major in higher educational institution!!..
how?...
honestly, I do no know...
my interest is always in Fashion!!!
but I am too afraid to talk about that to my parents...
so..i just let is be in my mind...
i just let it be...
but one day....by using my English and my interest in Fashion!!!...
I WILL SUCCEED!!!


till then!!!....









Muah2!!!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Lulu caldina...
    (which tone btw....well... just to justify... the sarcastic tone or the supportive tone)..heheh

    ReplyDelete