Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, January 16, 2011

My Thing...




Hye- All!!!...

Actually... I do not have any thing to post...
but,
I do like to tell about my future!! (hope so)...

NOW...
I am studying in the third year of my study...
Bachelor of English (Hons.)....
4 years okay...
then...
after that... I actually want to take maybe diploma or whatever in Fashion..
but...
I do not know whether my parents and family approve on that...
well... maybe most of us said..
"Belum cuba,belum tahu"...
but again...
it seems like I already know about that answer....huihu...

BUt..
I will keep on looking for opportunity to get into fashion world...
at least become someone who are really know about fashion...
okay?..




till then...



this is what I always do....sketching....
I love doing it...






Muah2!!

No comments:

Post a Comment