Nuffnang Ads

Monday, January 10, 2011

THe new Slots!!!

Hye-All!!!...


We meet again in my blog..
to the readers...
thank you very soo much..
I appreciate it A LOT!!!..
THANK YOU!!!
(^-^)

well...as I promise to you all...
I want to share with all the picture from my baby (camera)
( I did get a suggestion to give name my camera and I did think of it...
and I come out with the name.... ThankS Hana Banana
She also has a very good blog... just click at the name there... you will find out...

well..back to the photography session...haha..so called...hahaha..
okay..these are the pictures that my friend took it in the class...





here are Sapizi, Dean and Me...I am the one who smiling to the camera....


This is Wannor and Kak Za....

this is the master mind of all..haha..the picture taker....Belle..aka Ahmad Fauzan Abdul Kadir






Till then..







Muah2!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment