Nuffnang Ads

Friday, January 7, 2011

NOWAY!!!.... I AM SHOCK!!!


We Meet Again...


This is Abang... Muhammad Fahim Haqiem.. Standard 4...



This is Akim (Muhammad Safwan Haqiem) Standard 1
at the back there..Adik Wiwi..Muhammad Fitri Haqiem 4 years old...



Hye-all!!!
Well...I was talking to my sister... we just talking because before
my mom was calling me..but i did not hear the ringing tone (katy perry firework..it is not fiery enough I guess... )

okay... I was asking about my three nephews...Abang (Muhammad Fahim Haqiem) and Akim (Muhammad Safwan Haqiem). Abang is in Standard 4 and Akim is in Standard One. They are okay...but Adik Wiwi is in TADIKA. My sister said that first two days were okay but today he
cried.. alot...when he cries...OMG!!..it is loud!!...the screaming and so on...
even we cannot stand it...


I am not talking about the Adik Wiwi..(in the next post i think)..hehhe..
but what surprised me the most is..the PRIMARY sCHOOL's TIMETABLE!!!...
the timetable is incredible pack!!!...
okay let me give the idea!!!.

7.00a.m: they go to school
1.15p.m. (something like that): Back from school / stay
in school because they have JQAF...
3.00p.m.-5.30p.m. : the KELAS KAFA
5.30p.m. :Back from school (at home)


looking at the timetable...it is soo not back at those years... in my time there were not JQAF and so forth...but to me, this timetable is not that relevant...


Imagine if they like this?..is this we called productive?.. I don't think so...



Too tired of yesterday's class and activity....

and when they back home....they are too tired and yet they have to think about TOMORROW!!!... that is our educational practice?...
no wonder...when they finished they study in Form 5
they do not have ANY intention of continuing it...
( meaning to go to the higher level)
poor them...

and one more thing!!...
the classes are from Mondays to Fridays...!!!!

I am still in shock!!..STILL!!!...




2 comments:

  1. salam..

    semua murid mcm tu...semasa di sekolah rendah sajalah murid2 diajar dengan kelas KAFA..di situlah murid2 menimba ilmu di dunia dan di akhirat..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ye lah....betul jugak...
    cuma pada waktu sekarang ini apa yang penting murid2 itu perlu perkuatkan diri untuk ke sekolah...

    tetapi apa yang saya tahu...sebelum ini hari Jumaat adalah bukan hari untuk ada KAFA atau program lain...tetapi adakah ia telah berubah...
    mungkin...tetapi apa yang saya dapat lihat..ia amat berbeza dengan zaman saya dahulu...jauh berbeza...

    ReplyDelete