Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, January 8, 2011

STILL THE BOREDOOMNESS...



Hye-All!!!...

OMG!!...
today is sooo cold!!..
there is not a single bit of sun to be tasted by my skins...
too damn cold...
even though it is not raining
but still
the coldness of the whether is still can be felt...

today...
my life is quite boring...
I have got nothing to do (well almost actually...)
I want to wash my clothes but there is not sun to dry mine...
I want to go somewhere but I am too lazy to got out....
what I do is just reading my novel and blogwalking...
(the new term that I learned)...

I went to the fashion blogs, lifestyle blogs and many others..
and I found out that there are so many incredible blog that I can read and follow...
as my main point having a blog is because to improve my English and Bahasa
So...by reading all the materials in English and Bahasa..
For sure my English and Bahasa will improve!!!...
Hope so..




see you soon...
Muah2!!

6 comments:

  1. Akmal, watlah header cantik2...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bestnye ben ashaari follow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I asked Bro Ben via FB about having a header and he said that it is easy to create the header...using photoshop and so on...but the thing is...i dont even know how to use photoshop and...how did you create your own header... i want to create it too...with the stylish yet simple header...hahaah

    ReplyDelete
  4. ask kak yuni to teach you when she free...
    ehehe....
    she's so clever right now you know....
    ehehehehehehe....
    keep it up broooo!!!!
    you so cute dude!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks dyba gula-gula.. you words mean a lot to me... yes..i will... dont worry...
    and i like the last sentence of yours...hahaha..thanks for the compliment...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there, simply was aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is really informative. I am going to be careful for brussels. I will be grateful should you continue this in future. A lot of other folks will likely be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!
    Beautty website. By reason of you!
    [url=http://www.geizig-macht-geil.de.vu] mydirtyhobby[/url]
    [url=http://www.cashdorado.de/track/click_9_0.php?WM=400011362&WBM=428&PT=E]sexfilme Gruppen [/url]
    [url=http://www.emoluder.info ]cam sex[/url]

    ReplyDelete