Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, January 6, 2011

My LIFE's SPICES






Haiya!!!....selama agak beberapa ketika I did not write anything not that I don’t want to write anything but I almost have nothing to write. Hurm..but tonight I have something ( at last…). After long hours of thinking and revise myself, I have to the end that… I do need something to cheer me up, not that I am sad but too bored with the life,,but I did sad just now because my application of internship has been rejected by the respective organization… hukhukhuk… and now I have nowhere to go. That is why I need something to cheer me up…any ideas?...

Do I need to search for several more organizations?...The answer is YES!!!... I need helps… I need a organization that suits my course. My course is Bachelor of English, well major in English of course and minor in Communication. The communication subjects such as Public Relations, Negotiation, Human Communication, Intercultural Communication and other communication subject. All the things that I just said were taught in English except for Media,Teknologi dan Masyarakat. I don’t know why She taught us in Bahasa, not that Bahasa is not good but since that we in English major, why not teach us in English but poor her…she is no longer in our view..She is not in UNiSZA anymore…somewhere else… (Don’t ask..I don’t know)…

And for now, I will make several letter to fax is to several organizations to apply for internship..I hope that they will receive my application letter. The target organizations are Noor Arfa Batik, Lewre, Hotel Industry in managing the marketing strategies and also I am looking for more information about Tourism Industry… ( I HOPE I CAN FIND THEM).



This is all about food.... Fabulous Food of Malaysia...
Zoom Malaysia...this is the Malaysian Tourism Industry's Logo I think..hehehe

this is where the Actual office of Noor Arfa Batik at Chendering Kuala Terengganu.. I would really love to go there!!!... to have my practical thing...HOPE I GOT IT!!!....



*AMIN....

No comments:

Post a Comment