Nuffnang Ads

Friday, January 14, 2011

waaaaahhhh.....macamane ni!!!!......


Hye-All!!!....
I am so sorry coz I did not update my blog for quite a long time...
Sorry not that I do not want to but this week is the busiest week I have through!!...
EEP 2011, Classes.... huhuhukhuuhk....
Well..what to do....

okay2!!...
back to my post.....
what I want to write is about me... of course!!...hahahah...
Last night.... is the longest night of sleeping!
I slept at 8.45p.m. and I woke up this morning at 6.30a.m.!!...
almost 10 hours of sleep...
I do not know what might be cause of me to sleep for that long...
but..it was a High Quality of sleep!!....

when I wake up at 6.30a.m., it was the EARLIEST morning for this year!!...ha5...
there was no one but me ....at first
but then...
actually.. there were people who woke up earlier than me...hahha....(perasan aku)...

my breakfast meal:
hot tea with sugar and Ping pong biscuits!!..... (the cookies)...
it was great......!!... it feels like home!!!...

miss my home!!...




till then!!!








Muah2!!~~

2 comments: