Nuffnang Ads

Monday, February 28, 2011

Basic English Grammar!!!

Hye-All!!!....

as an the introduction of this entry... i would like to show my gratitude to my followers and also to Kak Yuni (click here to her blog)... she is the one who teaches me still whenever i do not know something...thanks you...
and as for me... i am also following several other blogs...such as DTS, CIK LULU, BA, WC and many others... well....you all can go there...and tell you friends to also follow them okay?...they are great people...

well...as i have promised... i will show you the Basic English Grammar (BEG) okay?...follow me okay?..
this note was made by my fren...Belle...thanks ...muah2!!!



it might be too small...but i will figure out later to make it bigger... but..we can see it right...well...for now..i will just post this first but... the following entry... i will explain the element in this BEG okay?..do not worry...i will...




till then...





Muah2!!!





p/s:.the Presidential things... make me dizzy...muhuhuh...

No comments:

Post a Comment