Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, February 26, 2011

I am still Snobbish!!! SHIT ME!

Hye-All!!!...


well just now..i just met my friends from FB and i shook hand with him...but i do not know why am i being such a loser...reason... maybe i just do not have the skills of talking with other people...for God sake... i am just suck at it!!!..uurrgghhh!!!... bullshit me!!!.. me go to hell for being not good to other people...yes i would realize the act of mine AFTER the situation...just like now... i regret it... i mean my actions... it is just bullshit!!!... my act...

for God sake...would anyone teach me on how to have a good conversation with other people and good sense of sense in meeting other people..because right now..me just being selfish (it looks like)... i cannot live this world with just me...and i cannot afford people to just greet me..i need to greet people also...this is not great to my appearance.. and it is just wrong!!!...just wrong...


till then...




Muah2!!!

2 comments:

  1. Do you mean you just don't know how to keep the ball rolling??

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes!!... that is it!!!... i just do not know how...when i got the ball...then..to whom i want to pass the ball?...

    ReplyDelete