Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, February 10, 2011

MIlk and Osteoporosis...


Hye-All!!!...

okay....this time i will write in English... (dont forget why i am become a blogger to improve myself)
okay....just don't forget about that....hahaha...
well today... my day started with a good start...
with...no classes..but Madam Mahani did give us task to do via Kelip...
what is kelip?.. you do not know?..well.. it is a websites that used by the lecturers and students to access and to do homework...I mean Kelip is a medium between lecturers and students and students and students to have a view /opinion changing and shout out their ideas...

she asked us to do Photoshop..
we did all the works and to me..this particular subject is very interesting..
because i am able to learn new things... and i found out that..
in Photoshop...we can do almost anything...
editing and so on..haaha...

well..tomorrow i have presentation on SCP (strategic communication planning)..
i will present on "Milk and Osteoporosis"
basically.. my campaign is about drinking milk and bones.. that is all..but i am looking forward about this campaign because.. to me..the Osteoporosis (OP) in Malaysia is increasing in terms on numbers...so...
we need to start from teenagers..because when we reach that ages(teenagers)13-19..we tend to not to drink milk because of the perception that milk is only for the youngsters.. but.... milk is very important to lessen the chance of getting OP..
(too much there..i better prepare for my presentation tomorrow...)..

okay...gud nite...


till then...



Muah2!!!


p/s:..here is my work about the header of blog....huhuh...it is not that nice..muuhu...


4 comments:

  1. thank you...this is one of the things that i love in my life...hahah..sort of..

    ReplyDelete