Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, February 27, 2011

MR PRESIDENT!!!!...im dying!

Hey-All!!! 

guess what???...(Officially) I AM THE PRESIDENT OF THE BACHELOR OF ENGLISH SOCIETY!!!... omg... i do not what to say...seriously except for smiling... well..what to do..people have chosen me to be their President...so...help me to the best...okay?..

for all BEN Students....please... give me your fully support so that everything that i do...we will do it nicely...Okay?...




my task has started....muhuuhuh...


still i do not remember yet the motto...of BES...


till then...




Muah2!!!

14 comments:

  1. Congratulation and I hope you will do the best. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @yuni:...thanks...i hope you will help me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @WC:...thanks too... i too feel very lucky yet miserable to take the position...it is hard..i know so...but what can i do...they trust me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Shafiq:..yeah..thanks...together we achieve the goals of being the best...okay?..help us all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Cik Lulu:...time kasih...org pilih...nk wat cmne..muhuhuh...terima seadaanya....

    ReplyDelete
  6. @nadhirah: thanks nadhirah!!!...

    ReplyDelete
  7. @D.: thanks...hye-all..muah2!!!...hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. tahniah akmal..i'll always support you

    ReplyDelete