Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Blog has died?...Noway..


Hye-All!!!...

how's your days??...well you can tell my days were not that good enough...reasons?...okay..the main reason was i did not pay my broadband bill...but this evening...i went to the Celcom center to pay the bill and the bill is okay lah..haha no more unpaid bill...hahaha...RM130.00 for two month...and that is also the reason why i could not post any entry on my blog...it is a stressful moment of not being able to post any entry..it is like the blog is DIED...huhuhuh i do not want that to be happening to my blog...uuuhhh simpang!!...hahaha...

well...for being not be able to post much entry for the while...so..i have decided to post as many entries  as i can...so...wait for my posts...hehehe...

well..for this post...i would like to post about my days before today....hehe...well..i took movies of Harry Potter...from my friend, Dean...he is a collector...along with Sapizi..who also my friend...hehe...i have lots of friends....do not envy me...please...haha...please ok....

my new FB pic...muhuhuhu....




i will tell more about Harry Potter in my more-to-come entries...do not worry okay?..yes i will...but



till then...



Muah2!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment