Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

my holy-days...

Hye-All!!...



adoilah....susah lah nk bertenet lau kt umah aku....ni pun kt Kafe.but it not gonna stop me from updating my blog...
too many to tell...but...let me tell you about my life here in Kampung Jenud...welll...my life would never been so much fun when I am home!!!>..despite all the gadu2 with my brother..but still..family is family....

for this holiday..i can not do much.because the assignments are too many... i hardly enjoy my time at home... but know.. i am at my small town..looking for idea and inspiration to do my tonnes of homework!!!. thanks to my lecturers for giving this gazzilions opportunities ( assignments)..mcm menang anugerah pulak aku ni...hhahahaha....


well..that is all for now...


till then..

muah2!!!

2 comments:

  1. wah...cik lulu...thanks for asking....btw..i was sooo damn busy...i could find times to comment and read your blog...and in my kampung..i do not have any internet connection....

    ReplyDelete