Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, February 27, 2011

OFF to class!!!

Hye-All!!!!

haaaa....Sunday!!!...it is sunday again.....would be this sunday sunny like the name?..well to me..i would say yes..but...here the thing.. i am in terengganu now..so...my sunday would not be like those people but kedah,kelantan,terengganu... we are working days at always...but other that that...those except these states...would find themselves in the WEEKEND..huuu...sooo relaxing... i am from Pahang actually...so..my before weekend just the same with those people..but since i got here..i have to change me attitude towards the day itself..ahaha...

well...it is about time for me to go to class...Madam Salina Discourse and Profession would be kindly waiting for us..the students of course...soo....





till then...



Muah2!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment