Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Wow.....I love Celine Dion!!!...

Hye-All!!!...

I have got this inspiration from a song....very good ballad from Celine Dion....My love..
this is song is so very good....(i could not think of any words to express the goodness of both song and lyric)...
try to click at the name there...it will bring you to that video...it is a very good song...just listen to it first...okay?..
do not judge the book by its cover...(what??..)

here is one of the pictures of Celine Dion..well...isn't she beautiful..?....she is, right?...

click on the picture....you will find her own website...click it...



let me write a little bit about the song...i mean the lyrics...okay?...



...
did you know I take the time for you...
did you know that I could see right through...
did you know that I would play the part...
I must made it clear right from the start...
...

that is the sneak peek of the song...hey...click at the link there  
then you would find the song...
and you could sing along with it...
okay?


till then...




Muah2!!!



p/s:.by listening to English song....you could improve you vocab and pronunciation...okay?...

2 comments: