Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

aku masuh LEFT-HANDED?

Hye-All!!!

how are you?...i hope you do well in your everyday lives... okay?...
for this entry... i would like to share you something, you know...when in Islam...we cannot use our LEFT hand in whatever we are doing...well...besides a few things lah...

i am a left-handed person... i do not know how i become one of the left-handed person in this world.... mahahahahah... maybe since i was born..yeah... who knows... Allah knows everything... but... as i saw in the video just now...about the commercial on avoiding the Satans to be with us.. one of them is using RIGHT hand when eating,... well as Moslems we have been teaching to use our right hand when we want to eat better yet to use the hand not spoon or fork...okay?.. hand...hehehe... i seldomly use spoon and fork...very seldom. i use my right hand...

but...there is something that interesting about me being LEFT-HANDED person.... i am not a fully left-handed person.... me.. with writing and messaging using phone..yes i am using my left hand but not with the other works....

well...despite the differences... i am proud of being a LEFT-HANDED person...yeay me!


till then...


Muah2!!!

6 comments:

  1. alhamdulillah, you are proud for what you are....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes.. i am...but somehow....sometimes...i would look down to myself in doing things..because... i am not good in giving command..muhhuh..

    ReplyDelete
  3. we have to be proud of our self...right?u r doin the right thing:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. my youngest daughter is left handed. no problem with that except for cutting things using scissors and peeling fruits..she can't do those things nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WC:...yeah... i am not a fully left handed person... me.. when it comes to thing like...handling hammer, playing badminton or do skills things.. i will use my right hand...but when it comes to writing, text messaging, keyboarding... i use my left hand.... it is quite confusing..but it does not affect my health at all...hehehe

    ReplyDelete