Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Finally... i got the time

Hye-All!!!

Sorry is the first word that Im going to say... for not updating in this blog... I was too busy this past two weeks..(is it?)...hehe... well...at least in this week...too damn busy... but yes... for this week and now on... i will try to update...

Well... there were lots of things happened in these past two weeks... assignments?..of course... I am a student...hahahaha... discussions...here and there... tasks from madam mahani...but hey... it is 'fun'..haha... well..at least I can 'play' with the computer's programme...duh...hahaha...

Pinnacle.. is the software that I used in making videos...hahah... my video resume...but seriously... I am not gonna post it in here.... but...maybe later on lah... not in this entry...hehehe...

Well...it is like nothing big happen in my life lately...heheh..hahahaha...except for... nuclear bursted in Japan due to the earthquake and tsunami... (the nuclear, they said (the scientists) that it will effect our health and it is IN the rain)...so..that is why I not that sure with the rain...ahha... I hope that it will not affect out health...fingers crossed...(it is just a saying)...

Well...that is all for my entry..well..at least for now...

 well....this is me with cat..obviously...

till then....





Muah2!!!

3 comments:

  1. cute kitten! wait ! I will show you our new-born kittens soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WC:..yeah...that kitten is not mine...hahaha
    shafiq:..well..thank you...

    ReplyDelete