Nuffnang Ads

Friday, March 11, 2011

Hye-All!!!...

have you ever wonder about ..well for those who are using laptop..any kind of laptops... what is you laptop's RAM?... yeah...Random-Access Memory... yeah.. mine is 1GB... and the reason why i come out with this beautiful entry is because... My laptop...is too slow... well...i had once before..and it was amazingly slower than this one....but i am grateful to have one... well..muhuhuh... enough!!..

in this time being... in kuala terengganu... we are having a PC Fair...and to me...this is the chance to UPGRADE my laptop's RAM... i have too... because... it is too slow... amazingly slow... Forgive me laptop!...forgive me...

well... i hope that i can be at the PC fair and bring my laptop and immediately put the RAM into my laptop and Walla!!!!... done!!... i can use my laptop like the others...i hope i can be there by tomorrow...YES!!!..muhuhuh...


can wait for tomorrow!!...


till then...




Muah2!!! 

p/s: at my place...the price of the RAM is amazingly high..i cant afford it..muhuhuh....RM300++...nuhuhu..noooo......!!!

3 comments:

  1. yeay...mine now is 1+2 GB...hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. u know when i was semester 1,2,3 and 4... my laptop that time is Hyundai...the RAM is sooo slow... not even 1 GB...well....thank God... it taught me how to be patient..mhuhhu...

    ReplyDelete