Nuffnang Ads

Monday, March 28, 2011

I am sorry!!!...

Hye-All!!!...


it is not my intention to be like this...
well...maybe it is my own fault...
but 
must i to be punished like this?
must i?
it is maybe NOT my fault... then who's?
i do not know who... 
but 
i supposed and hope nothing could happen to you...
i am so sorry... 
sooo sorry...

haa... my writings for this entry started with short poem i guess...hehehe... i made myself... well... when we made something by ourselves.. we tend to appreciate it at the most right?...

well... i know someone would use poems in her entries... Kak Yuni,.. that is the name I call her...
you can click at her name there... it would bring you to her blog... well...be her follower... help her ok...dont worry...she does not bite.!!...hahahahah

well...back to my poem... my poem is about someone...to someone... well.. it is me...actually...
that is why i used 'i' there.. because of me... people seem in trouble...she/he to be exact...hehehe...

ok...that is all!!... its enough...hahaha..


till then....




Muah2!!!


p/s:... i am hungry...jom makan!!!

2 comments: