Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I skipped class!!!...sorry!!!

Hye-All!!!...

hiashhh.... today i skipped one (2 hours) class....huhu...I am so sorry Madam Mahani... i was too tired... because last night i was doing my assignment...(well... i know...even if i were the lecturer...for sure... i would be asking...
"Ehem!!...my subject or other lecturers?"..huhuhu...hahaha

well...the answer would...

"sorry madam..(well..that madam is not for me of course)...


 try to click at the picture... you will find it AMAZING!!!....creative!


well...stopped the crap!!!...

em....today...one other reason was.. I had headache..huhuhu... my head is like spinning gasing...huhuhuuu...you know...  its like the OMG!..all the things were spinning..hahaha...


well....that is all for this entry... it is not like i am too spinning gasing to write...but i need to do my assignment....huhu...reason....tomorrow... I have a presentation..so i need to know everything...

BTW.... the topic is Thalassemia... any can recall?..


till then...



Muah2!!!

p/s:...i have finished watching The Law of Ueki!!!....best!!! love it!

2 comments:

  1. tu lah....esok skip lgi!!...ahahha..xde2...tipu je...

    ReplyDelete