Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, March 20, 2011

MATiC!!!...Here I come!!!...

Hye-All!!!

how do you do??... you all must be very good huh....well..last night was the night that moon that we see during full moon...but last night's moon (and hoping tonight also) was a little bit different... last night what called the phenomenon of SUPERMOON..not sailormoon..(which one of the cartoon characters that I love..still...ahhahaha)...

well I am not gonna tell you about Supermoon but... i want to tell you about my practical place... MATiC... Malaysia Tourism Information Centre..(why the letter 'i' is small...well..dont ask me...ask those people...hahha) well...i google mapped it just now...well..guess what... not that i know the place...(well..not that i know...'i know'..but...the place is not that far from Chow Kit...Hospital KL..and so on..)...I m new to Kl..hehehe

well..maybe you can click that to make it bigger....hehehe...

I hope...I can perform well...there...well...to those who know this place...could you give me the brief situation about where is the place...hehe..to be exact.....

thank you....



till then...





Muah2!!!

4 comments:

  1. ic..you are going on a practical already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah...well....mine is a little bit different...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got today, kt tti. alhmdulillah. settle beban

    ReplyDelete
  4. owh.... many of our friends got at TTI...

    ReplyDelete