Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Me???...Dean's List?...muahaha!!!

Hye-All!!!

how do you do?...i hope you are all fine... in the best condition...yeah... !!!

okay... my entry after long days without entry... i am too busybody to post an entry... it is not that i dont want to post any entry...but again... I am too damn busy...

lists of things to do... it makes me dizzy...but somewhat i have found some peaces after talking to my best friend... BElle... you are very supportive and your words make sense to my mind...THANKS!!!...

okay...last night... was the Dean's List Ceremony of our faculty... which is...Faculty of Languages and Communication ... many of our friends got the good result and able them to got on stage to take the award!!..hhaaa... honestly speaking... I was sooo jealous...but again..its come from myself... it is me to determine my own future...

hahaha...happy as i am..serious as i am.... which is me?...well..go figure!!!


till then...




muah2!!!

3 comments:

  1. Take from FedEx, the past is not a measurement for future success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah....i do believe that... and i will keep that believe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's not too late for you to be in the list

    ReplyDelete