Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, March 12, 2011

OUT-ing US?....

Hye-All!!!!....

today... me, pizi and belle... were going for outing...mhahaha...(well..nothing much to visit here in Kuala Terengganu) but belle and pizi got haircuts.... interesting hu?... me?..nope!!!..no thanks yet..hahaha..
not yet... no.... i love my hair very much... i cannot afford to lose it....hahaha..

okay....what else?...erm... we were going to bundle shop!...well....the prices are amazingly cheap..people would wondering why...some people like to buy and wear bundle clothes...to them the clothes wore by other people... it is like the second-hand products... but as for me...hey...who damn cares... as long as it suits me... as long as i love it and it is my body that wears the shirt.... well...to me...if you are good in choosing good clothes and you might choose the branded ones...hahaahah.....

well...i want to post the shirt...but....erm...later..in the next entry...hehehe


wait for my entry.!!!


till then...



Muah2!!!  

p/s:...bundle shirts...are soooo damn cheap!!!...

2 comments: