Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, March 26, 2011

People Who I Love the Most...here in my U...

Hye-All..!!!

I am not teacher or government servants or private workers or whatever... but to me... all people are the same... nothing less nothing more...(except for the efforts)...what the hell i am talking about here...huuhuh.... well... there is the connection in this entry...just wait...keep on reading...

well..!!!...haaa..if you can see.... i have not more than two entries... for these two or three weeks.... the concrete reason?... I AM TOO BUSY... huhuhu.... TOO DAMN BUSY... well...being The President... Being the Head of the Class...with hawa..my fren... being the Head of English Lounge in English Enhancement Program...AKA EEP...huuhu... till now I feel that these works are burdening me...but people entrusted me to be their leader...I WILL do my VERY BEST!!!... I am now trying to figure out to maintaining between my positions and the assignments...

I THANK God for giving me such beautiful and good frens.... BELLE... PIZI... HAWA... MILA... are the names who are very supportive... I would seek them for advices in anything.. THANK YOU!!! (~~bow~~)

the reason why I seek these people for advice or anything...
Hawa: the ex-MPP
Belle: the ex-FALCOM president
Pizi: the rational thinker
Mila:... she is a supportive...that is enough...
these people are really good...huhukhukhuk.... I truly thank my God to give such good people..thank you ...

thank you all...and all my friends... I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!!....


see.... the relations..... it is person's power to change themselves... be yourself is the best remedy to go thorough this cruel world... it is also our responsibility to change this world to the better place...

the choice in our hands.... set the time wisely...please....do work with no delay...huuhu...

this child is nothing to do with me.. huhuh...courtesy of Mr Google...


till then...



Muah2!!! 

p/s:..26 March...is the day of Earth Hour... switch of the light for one our at least....Happy Earth Hour...


this is the World that we live IN!... if we hold this world nicely without do any harm... we will find ourselves in the Peaceful environment..... Support Earth Hour...

4 comments:

  1. you're surrounded by many supportive many supportive friends, that's really great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ak xde pom lam snarai.. xpe laaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. nadhirah... it does not mean that you are not a very good fren and supporter.... am i right?... yes i am...

    ReplyDelete