Nuffnang Ads

Friday, March 11, 2011

Stay and Heroes... I love you two...

Hye-All!!!..

today... i am totally into these two songs....
Stay and Heroes....

let me post the lyrics here..muhahahah.....
this is it!!!...this is the song from David Bowie entitled Heroes... to me....this is the one of my favourite song... I totally in love with it...mhhahahaha....love it..just love it!!!...

I, I wish you could swim
Like the dolphins
Like dolphins can swim

Though nothing, nothing will keep us together
We can beat them, forever and ever
Oh, we can be heroes just for one day

I, I will be King
And you, you will be Queen
Though nothing will drive them away
We can be heroes just for one day
We can be us just for one day

I, I can remember
(I remember)
Standing by the wall
(By the wall)
And the guns, shot above our heads
(Over our heads)
And we kissed, as though nothing could fall
(Nothing could fall)

And the shame, was on the other side
Oh, we can beat them, forever and ever
Then we could be heroes just for one day

We can be heroes
We can be heroes
We can be heroes just for one day
We can be heroes
 

 up here is the lyrics of the song... i do not know.. i just love the song now...muhhhuhuhu....luv it...

the second song is...Stay by Shakespeare's Sister... what a ghotic song but full of meaning...


If this world is wearing thin
and you're thinking of escape
I’ll go anywhere with you
just wrap me up in chains
but if you try to go out alone
don't think I’ll understand
stay with me
stay with me

In the silence of your room
in the darkness of your dreams
you must only think of me
there can be no in-betweens
when your pride is on the floor
I’ll make you beg for more
stay with me
stay with me

you'd better hope and pray
that you make it safe
back to your own world
you'd better hope and pray
that you wake one day
in your own world
'cuz when you sleep at night
they don't hear your cries
in your own world
only time will tell
if you can break the spell
back in your own world
stay with me
stay with me
(repeats till end)
-- Marcella Detroit and Siobhan Fahey
   from the CDHORMONALLY YOURS

 if you want to hear more...well..dont hesitate to go to youtube...muhahhaa....there are so many videos about these two songs...yes?...muahaha



till then...







Muah2!!!   


p/s:...lyrics are from Google...thanks...muhuhu....

 
 

3 comments:

  1. yeay!!!... i know it... the songs are really nice... i love them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. buy facebook likes
    how to get facebook likes
    get facebook likes


    my kaspersky 2010 antivirus is not updating and i am not able to open kaspersky website and other sites like avast.this problems are happening after i have done my pc's formatting
    buy facebook likes buy facebook likes how to get facebook likes get facebook likes

    buy facebook likes [url=http://100fbfans.info]how to get facebook likes[/url] how to get facebook likes buy facebook likes

    ReplyDelete