Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Where is my HAPPINESS?

Hye-All!!!

today...and  few days back... I have unstable emotion... and still I have it with me now.
no i realized, after talking through messages with my friend... i am not the same as few terms back. i have changed. i do not know what makes me up to this unrecognizable changes. i felt so down right now. i do not want to be like this... i want to be akmal who has the sparks of happiness..who always want to laugh... who always be there joking with his friends... i want that akmal back!!!... 


I want that Akmal back... please... give me back myself... i do not want to be like this... akmal now... please... let you self go... let old akmal comes into your body... let him sparks the life... let him make the friends happy... please!!!... please akmal... please... let old akmal comes back... please!!!...i am begging you... please akmal... please...

I could not be like this anymore... by people looking at me in depth meaning of unhappiness... I am not like this... I am not!!! I had this sparks of happiness before... but where it goes?... I need to find it again... I must!!!... or I will life with tension... I hate that!!!... I MUST FIND MY HAPPINESS!!!... I HAVE TO!



HELP ME!

1 comment:

  1. The AlgaeCal Bone Health Program is a natural <a href="http://www.algaecal.com/osteoporosis-treatment.html>osteoporosis treatment</a> that combines all of the above advice.This natural osteoporosis treatment consists of AlgaeCal Plus, Strontium Boost and weight bearing exercise.

    AlgaeCal Plus is the world's only plant source calcium and It also includes magnesium, trace minerals, vitamin D3 and vitamin k2. Strontium Boost is a supplement consisting of strontium citrate, learn more about strontium, a powerful bone building mineral.

    ReplyDelete