Nuffnang Ads

Friday, April 1, 2011

again...new header!!...well....henjoy!!!

haaa...

ehh!!! (^_^)... forgot!!!

Hye-All!!!

how do you do!!!?

i hope you are all okay and in good condition....yes!! well..but one of my friends..he is not that well...hehe...stomach ache...

well..as you can see there.. i have new header.. the reason why i changed my header is because... jeng! jeng! jeng!... i made a spelling error...but well..you would not able to see anymore..hehehe... i have changed it!!....hahahahaha..

well.. let me tell you about my header there.. if you can see there... i put a candle... the candle means.. i will always try to light all your lives (my followers with my stories)... and of course... my face... that means i will always be in ur mind..hehehe..and the last item is.the picture of my nephews... [from left akim, fitri and abang]...they are my sister's sons...hehehe.. i have two more... i mean my nieces.. but i cannot find their pictures.. so.. i just put this picture je lah...

hope you enjoy.. watching my new header...thanks!!...


this is Quilled flowers.... well..it is easy actually...just click on the picture ..you will find the link to make these things...amazing huh>?
till then,...





Muah2!!!

p/s:..last night.. me,mila,liya,nazirah,angah and nadz.. we were at cafe..and the akak (cashier) ask me whether me is their housemate.. and im like....huhuh.. i am male...muhaha...not female nor tomboy or whatever..hahah...

4 comments:

  1. hah? how could she possibly ask you that question? she thinks you are a female???

    ReplyDelete
  2. ayuni...heheh...well... that is the magic of photoshop..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes!!... she thought that i am one of the gurls...huhuhuh...

    ReplyDelete