Nuffnang Ads

Monday, April 4, 2011

I catched COLD!!!! it is not coolll!!!!,,,at all!!!!

Hye-All!!!...


(this hye with sickness)...

huhuhuh... I have a fever+cough!!...OMG!.. it is torturing ... it tortures me....
my body right now,.. just like cold...hot...then cold..then hot... but then thank God i manage still to do works... i have presentation IMC (Intergrated Marketing COmmunication) tomorrow!!... with Sapizi.. supposingly me, pz (sapizi) and belle... but belle is not around because he and dean went to KL to Leo Burnett for presentation (internship)...but then... it is ok...we can do it... we will do our best to explain it tomorrow!!.. Good luck to Belle and Dean!!!...

well...back to my cold and cough!!....wwwwwaaaa... i feel like crying... last night... i ate paracetamol to reduce my fever and headache... but then.. it is not working!!.. it is not!!>.. tonight.. i still have it!!... OMG...~~~!!!... please.. do not do this to me.... i am helpless when you put such tests to me... I am helpless... please Ya Allah...take this fever away!!!...please!!!...

(this is not my temperature)

well...now i am drinking Hot TEa...i hope i will get better!!!.... I hope!!!


till then...





Muah2!!!


p/s:...i am continuing doing my IMC presentation...hehehe

2 comments:

  1. alahai ciannnn...hope you're getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah.....hope so... i put all my hopes to Allah....huhuh....

    ReplyDelete