Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, April 3, 2011

I was infected by Kuman Dalam DArah??

Hye-All!!!...

it has been a while after my last entry... well... seriously.. i am again,,, too damn busy with all the assignments, exhibition things,managing my own life...hahaha my life is complicated...hahahaha

haaa.... okay... let me start with my meal tonight...okay.. my meal for tonight is...jeng jeng jeng!!!... Nasi Goreng Paprik!!!...soo...the taste?...for God sakes... it is not as i expected!!.. i thought the taste would be much better..but again... it is not... it was surprisingly tasteless~~~!!!!

then.... my fren Ammarah (angah)...bought two roti canai... hehehe... i took a little bit from her..hahahah.. Thank for that roti canai angah!!...

to be honest... these past two days... i was/am not feeling that well.. it is like i am having fever or something like that.. seriously... i am the one who hardly infected with fever or whatever..BUT...once i infected or getting the fever... it is serious... and i remember one time.. when i was 5 or 6 years old... i was infected by germ IN my lung...or (Kuman dalam Paru-paru)... how was that sounds?...amazing huh?..ahhaha... i was warded nearly 2 weeks...but i dont remember that much except for the food and the fun moment when i was in the Children Ward..gagagaga....i can play and whenever i go to the hospital... i will remember all the stories of me in the hospital...hehehe....


well...that is all for now...




till then...





Muah2!!!


p/s:... huhuh...i dont want being warded as adult...it is painful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment