Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

ADIK DAN BEKAL!!!

Hye-All!!!


I think during my Industrial Training just around the corner, I have decided to just bring my breakfast and lunch from home... I need to be more berjimat so that I would not over spend my money... I have too... my parents are not coming from wealthy family, they are just layman and that is why, I need to spend less money when I am in the Industrial Training... I just buy what is actually I need only... but then... if I were to spend something that is a must (let say)...then... I need to buy it...no matter what..hehehe


these few days... I was typing in English... somehow I feel very comfortable... but then... after all... I need to write something in Malay right?... okay lah... adik ni bukan apa.... saje je nak praktik2 English adik tu...both written and spoken forms... takut berkarat...takut jugak kan... nanti tetibe bercakap dengan orang (tourists maybe who knows kan)... then adik tersalah cakap ke apa ke...tak ke malu... Mano den nak lotak muko den ni ha... (tetibe terkeluar Nogori pulak...) but then...adik ada je read something in English, such newspapers, English radio, television but then it is not enough,,, Adik thinks.. it is not the same between 'we see and listen' dengan " we see, listen and practice"..kan?..


sangat berbeza antara dua tu kan?...kan?..kan?... so... improve is a must for me now... I cannot afford any mistakes now...huhuhuh...




till then...







Muah2!!!


p/s: TUNJUK AJAR KU SIFU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment