Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

ADIK PERGI BERJALAN2!!!

Hye-All!!!...

well.... today is holiday. So, i did not went to any big shopping complex or whatever but Makde and I went to Giant.hahaha... why Giant?... sedangkan ada banyak mega pasaraya kat Kuala Lumpur nun kan?.... haaaa.... this is the reason... 

1. It is very easy to find things.

2. Giant offers the best price.

3. It is near to our house here, it is in SS7 jer dek non!!!

4. Convenient
Guess what... I went to Giant and I bought several things such as 2 pieces of Boxer, 1 Clear Shampoo, 1 Dashing Deo Spray, 1 pair of glasses, 1 candle from Hinode, 2 Giant shirts that all... price?..Rahsia...secret!!...hahaha...

 boxer yang I beli tu adalah lebih kurang cmni...hahaha


 this is not the glasses that I bought...hahaha...way different

 this is also not the boxers that I bought... mine is different reason I put the pictures just to make people attracted to read my blog..hahahha

 the shampoo is real... but mine is the new package....hahaha

this is also not the candle that i bought... scented candle that i bought is red in colour...hahaha...







till then....








Muah2!!

p/s: enjoy the pictures.... (Pictures kena gempak lau nak traffic banyak....I giler traffik?)

No comments:

Post a Comment