Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, May 15, 2011

BANGUN AWAL!!!

Hye-All!!!.....



I woke up a little bit late today... My God!!.. I supposed to help MakDe and Auntie Ana preparing for breakfast... and I just finished what they left... erm... they made coney dog and some cucur pisang... that is all but its good stuff...hahahaha.... I love being here... 


some of my friends already maybe otw to their respective place of Industrial Training....hehehe..TDM, TTI... Good Luck guys.... and do not forget to tell me about what happen during the session...hehehe... I am too afraid...hahahah.. the reason why I am so damn nervous about Industrial Training thingy is that I am never work under people before... officially.... that is why... I am afraid maybe I cannot fulfill the needs of the organization...  but then.. as my friend says, we need to think positive. When we think positive.. then everything would be the greatest things happen in our lives. I hope I can think as positive as I can...hahahaha...


well... a more hours.... we need to go to a place.. I do not know where.... but then... it is like having party at the morning... I do not know what party but I think it is birthday party.... well.... as the saying goes... " Break a leg" What??...  that is not related at all!!..hahahaha...





till then...






Muah2!!!

p/s: I am going...hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment