Nuffnang Ads

Monday, May 16, 2011

DAY ONE AT MATIC!!!

Hye-All!!!


wwwooooaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!.... God has helped me.... well... He helped me to get through the whole first day of practical!!!!... And to me.. today was a good day... not the best day because I was not perform that well for the first day.... but those people at MATiC were all incredible nice people!!!... I LOVE YOU ALL!!.. Kak Teha, Kak Asma, Syafiq, Clement, Mei Ling, Yana, Ayu, fellow interns Iqa and Aza... you are the best... and for the first day... I am very honoured to get to work with all together....thank you (bow~~)... thank you very much....


well... let me tell you a little be about today....hehehe


16 May 2011:


6.00 - 7.00 am : 
 
I woke up (OMG! I was damn nervous... that is why I woke up early...lau tak..xde ler aku nak bangun awal...), I bathe and pray (Subuh okay!!) then... after that I put my attire with tie and I took my breakfast (bread and egg)... I was not able to eat that much because I was too nervous....huhuhuhu.... 


7.45 am :

Uncle Zulkifli sent me and showed me the way to the Taman Paramount LRT Putra Station. I thanked him so much and the whole family also Auntie Ana, Abang Abdul Hayy, Kak Fatanah, Raihan, Kak Zulai and husband... thanks very much... I could not say anything more now... thank you..teary eyes....


8.00 am:

I bought ticket from Paramount to KLCC... actually , I just can take the Dang Wangi station but then.. Hey...today was my first day..(actually Uncle Zul advised me to stop at Dang Wangi...but then...hehehe.... I want to try first...then I will know right?)... okay2... back to the story.... well... while I was in the LRT, I looked at everybody and amazingly...people are just don't care about others.. I mean...hurm..how to put it ha...erm... well..not that don't care and in "DON'T CARE"...but "well... i am who i am..."... kan cmtu...people are nice... for sure...but then... people are people kan... we cannot change as what we want... well.... after that... I arrived at the KLCC station.. then..I got off from the tren and I walked out from the subway and I went straight to MATiC.... how fast I was huh?..hahah... 


8.30 am :

I arrived and I ask people to see Cik Asma and the person is Yana... kawan ke pejabat lah kiranya.. they are very fluent in English and they know all the roads in Kuala Lumpur!! I adore them....hahaha.. muah2!!! then...we were introduce to MATiC and almost all the staff there... it was a pleasant ride .... thanks Miss/Cik Asma and Syafiq...  well...my first task is to sit and work at the counter!! yes.. it is fun but then... with knowledge that really banyak..you cannot just sit and pretend you know everything.. and to me...DO NOT  SEE THE TA (tourist assistant) JOB LEKEH!!! NO!!...that work is ssssooooo susah...because it needs very good knowledge about the places and the road and also the communication skills that really are required if you want to be at TA....okay...take note on that people!!!... okay... being in front of the counter of MATiC... I could see many tourist (of course) , i can practice my English with fellow friends and also with the tourists.... I met new friends!!!.. okay..for the friends.. I have Kak Teha... the senior at the counter...she knows everything...OMG!.. I am proud and honoured to be working with her!!!... then..we have Kak Mei Ling.. She is good!! Yana..she is good too!!!.. Clement from Sarawak... he is good... (cute)...  and Syafiq..fellow intern...he is good too.... he is a big help to me...thank you.... the others... I did not have the chance to meet you guys yet...but I hope my presence at MATiC will bring happiness to me...thank you (I am happy)..


5.30 pm:

I punched the card (not tumbuk okay)... well..i punch-in the card at 10 something and i punch-out at 5.30 something like that... IT WAS MY VERY FIRST PUNCH CARD!!!....thanks MATiC again!!!..


5.45 pm: I walked from MATiC to KLCC and it was a good feeling knowing that I happily survived without injuries..hahaha.... well...because I was nervous.. and OMG!...I thanked all the people at MATiC for being such a nice and great men and women.. I could not think of anything now (THANK YOU VERY MUCH).... actually, I did not walk straight to the station (KLCC station ) but I go to the KLCC first because I wanted to buy something but silly me... there are no convenient shops there...hahah.... there are only LV, Prada, Christian Dior, Gucci and other branded brands... hahah..I could not afford that...duhhh!!!... okay... then i went to the station KLCC station and I bought ticket to Taman Paramount... RM2.00 something like that... then when I arrived at the Taman Paramount Station I strictly went to the counter and I made Touch N Go card  for one month.. RM110.. thank you very much... dah melayang duit aku untuk this month...hehehe.... but then... it is worth to buy... hehehe...


6.00 pm:

I safely arrived home!!!...hahaha... auntie beside this house was mistakenly thought that I was a crook and entered Auntie Ana's and Uncle Zul's house...well.. maybe she did not recognize me yet....never mind... I am not angry.... yes.. people made mistakes...alot...hahaha....then I took my bath and opened my computer....hahaha....


7.00- present:

sitting in my room and surfing internet and updating blog and my buku log...hahaha... B.Log... 





till then...







Muah2!!!

p/s: I am enjoy working with you guys... this is my first time working with people...secara rasminya..

2 comments:

  1. Good luck for your intern. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you....i think it is internship...hehehe...intern is the pronoun for people who do internship...thanks for commenting...

    ReplyDelete