Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

ENGLISH BLOGGERS HAVE MORE SPACE THAN THOSE WHO WRITE IN MALAY???

Hye-All!!!...

after watching this video....you would find 'ths' is very interesting and for sure you want, dying want to see it!!!... And FYI, I am a big fan of THIS!!!




try to click at the video above to actually see the 'this' that I am talking about..hehehe


I got this from my new followed blog.. Ijam.... he has a beautiful well-structured blog..and its in English...to me...this also inspires me write more in English....but again, sometimes.. I would prefer to us both in My writings... but.. Ijam is one of the kind ( write in English), because, I hardly see people(bloggers) use english in the entry (fully English)... including me..heheehhe....


click here to find more about IJAM...
credit also to Kak Sunah 'cause promoting this blog....hhehehe





till then...






Muah2!!!

p/s: I am waiting for THIS for a long time..!!

6 comments:

  1. been trying to write in English but .... *sigh.

    Tulih bahasa melayu pun cam hape ntah.. hahahhahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well...make the first entry in English... alaarr.. Makbed... okay je pun.... takpe je nak tulis lam bahasa pepe pun kan... janji tulis...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. sebelum ado entri in english. masa mula-mula berblog. khahaha.. tapi cam tak puas lak.

    ReplyDelete
  4. betul tu makbed!!...haha..kengkadang...best je tulis dalam BI...tapi...LAGI BEST tulis lam BM...heheh penuh emosi dan expressi..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Writing blogs in English is a good habit for Malaysian bloggers who wish to polish their command of the language... however, to those who feel comfortable expressing themselves in their own native language or intended to attract local net traffic would prefer not to write in English.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jo Qusary: Indeed!... but then... by writing it in our blog using English..we could improve our English for sure... but there is nothing wrong to write in Malay... am i right?

    ReplyDelete