Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

LEARN TO READ KUALA LUMPUR MAP.

Hye-All!!


OMG!!!.... I woke up a little bit late today... at 8.00 am...hahaha...usually I woke up at 6.30 am... but since today is Wesak day, then, I made a decision to just to woke up a little bit late and maybe take breakfast with lunch (brunch)...hahaha... to be honest... my legs are tired because the walking I did yesterday but it does not matter that I will regret or berputus asa... NO!... not at all!!!.. but I will do it again until the pain is gone!!.. for sure... 


actually, I am still in the room writing several things... OMG!.. there are alot of things to do but then...it work... everybody do the same...kan?... okay...last night, I planned to go out to somewhere to but things and stuff but then...after I think back... huhuhuh... I had a back pain last night and my legs are tired ....so... better I just stay at home.. that's better kan?...  Well.... last night also, I revised to how to read the map secara terbalik.... and I hope I manage to explain it well to the tourists or anyone who may need the information about the map... It seems hard but when we put extra efforts towards what we are doing, it somehow seems easy but do not over confident... imagine that all the things that we do is hard but then... we know all about the particular things... then... we can call it easy... right?...


the map of Kuala Lumpur. Yes... it is not that big but somehow people are looking for other places near Kuala Lumpur, so that they can bring their family to the places such as Port Dickson (beach, 2 hours away from Kuala Lumpur), Water park such as Sunway Lagoon ( we can take Putra LRT and but ticket to Kelana Jaya Station and take taxi or bus (about 15 minutes) to the place)... it seems easy...haahah...but it is hard....kuang3.... the reason why I said that, I have never been to such places like PD, National Museum, Aquaria KLCC, KL Tower and many others... but all I can say to the tourists is that even though I do not go yet to those places... by reading, I think those places are one of the best places to go in Kuala Lumpur... (my suggestion is....)


well...I need to learn more and read more... that is all!!! and it starts today!!!





till then...









Muah2!!!

p/s:  I need the confident to explain to the tourists without hesitations and pauses and I need to recommend the best places that we can suggest to the tourists...

No comments:

Post a Comment